- 3ds Max® 2020 support.
- Added Multiview option.
- Added Arnold light approximation to the FumeFX GPU Viewport.
- Changed default option for Show Fire and smoke in viewport which are now enabled by default.
- Fixed Playback From/To parameter change didn't trigger viewport refresh.
- Fixed Viewport update bug when switching cache files.
- Fixed viewport update bug. In a newly created scene create grid and run simulation. Perspective viewport point display didn't work until the viewport was rotated.
- Fixed 3ds max crash if you pick Arnold Light from FumeFX Light pick dialog.
- Added option to use the FFX4 Solver.
- Added ability to select tyFlow particles from Particle Source.
- Added support of tyFlow's float and vector particle channels for the Interpolation controllers.
- Fixed FumeFX Wind didn't show parameters inside the Track View
- Fixed bug where VDB files with conservative advection and sub-steps didn't retime properly.
- Fixed MXS that was broken pre 3ds max 2019
- Changed Default Vorticity II values. New default for Strength is 0.9 and for Vortices Scale is 0.01.
- Changed MXS GetPath() that will now return extension as well.
- Fixed bug that caused Arnold renderer to hang if two or more FumeFX grids were in the scene.
- Added ffx_normal_blend AOV.
- Improved ffx_normal AOV calculations.
- Fixed Arnold FumeFX motionvector AOV blending along the ray.
- Fixed vdb Blosc compression.
- Fixed FumeFX GPU display offset when grid spacing was very low.
- Fixed non-functional FumeFX GPU display on certain combination of graphic cards and drivers.
- Fixed crash when trying to continue simulation from current frame.
- Added VRay® 4 support.
- Added Arnold® 5.2 support.
- Added 3rd party vdb caches support for FumeFX Standard Shader and Arnold.
- Fixed Arnold renderer could render fuel instead of smoke bug.
- Added Standard Shader support for Arnold AOV's - normal, motionvector and depth.
- Added vdb support for Wavelet Turbulence simulation.
- Fixed presets saving error for 3ds max 2014.
- GPU Viewport occlusion fix for "unpicked" geometry.
- Fixed Effector's influence display in viewport.
- FumeFX Sources created from the FumeFX toolbar had random colors.
- Speed improvements for the QCG solver. It is now able to use near 100% CPU even on machines with 20+ cores.
- New FumeFX Wind force with artist friendly options.
- Fixed Effector on Turbulence Noise Scale can cause crash.
- Faster 3ds max Wind force.
- Fixed color channel bleeding during the simulation.
- MXS Post calls were not working and script was not properly saved.
- New FumeFX-Arnold shader that supports Arnold's Standard Volume shader.
- FumeFX Standard shader support for Arnold renderer.
- I/O crash on machines with 48 and more threads.
- Deferred caches fix so they wait for large caches to be completely written to disk
- GPU display inside the 3ds Max viewport.
- Updated viewport display of voxel data.
- New conservative advection.
- Up to 20% faster simulation.
- Flicker free retiming.
- Improved simulation consistency with various CPU thread counts.
- Improved collision objects.
- Improved emissions from object sources.
- Retiming during Wavelet Turbulence pass.
- Ability to use larger advection stride.
- User interface improvements.
- New toolbar.
- Gridless advection at render time.
- Per-channel lossy fxd I/O.
- Multithreaded fxd compression.
- Minimized grid size at save - smaller caches.
- Option to load caches at reduced detail.
- Multiple times faster VDB I/O.