- Added compatibility with 3ds max 2020.1 undockable viewport. You can now use it in the same fashion as the old FumeFX Preview Window.
- Fixed when GPU viewport is in maximized ortho/persp/cam view and then changed to another persp/cam view it will stop displaying.
- Fixed FumeFX Wind display bug with Spherical type and Linear falloff.
- Fixed VRay lights that didn't work inside the GPU Viewport
- Added Turbulence Noise rasterized view
- Changed Turbulence noise parameter Offset renamed to Time Offset
- Changed Simulation rollout layout
- Changed FumeFX Wind Scale parameter is now in world units, like it is for the Turbulence Noise inside the FumeFX dialog.
- Added FumeFX Wind to the list of objects to create from obj/sources dialog.
- Added Parameter Check option to the FumeFX menu.
- Fixed tyFlow particle velocities that were too large.
- Added Affect Velocity Magnitude Mode to Turbulence Noise
- Added Small Detail Scale parameter to Turbulence Noise
- Added Small Detail Amount parameter to Turbulence Noise
- Added Small Detail Scale parameter to FumeFX Wind
- Added Small Detail Amount parameter to FumeFX Wind
- Added noise preview to FumeFX Wind
- FumeFX 5.0.4 is built with Arnold?? 126.96.36.199
- Fixed not working Falloff with Arnold?? render.
- Fixed FumeFX for 3ds max 2020 that didn't show FumeFX and FusionWorks Render Elements.