Sitni Sati d.o.o End User License Agreement (EULA) for AfterBurn 4
IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY:
This Sitni Sati d.o.o End User License Agreement ("License Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Sitni Sati d.o.o, a company under Croatian law with residence in Zagreb, Croatia. By clicking on the "Accept" button, installing, copying or otherwise using AfterBurn 4, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, click on the "Cancel" button and/or do not install AfterBurn 4.
NOTE, THIS PRODUCT MUST BE REGISTERED WITHIN 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU
CAN CONTINUE USING THE SOFTWARE FOR AN UNLIMITED TIME
This is a license agreement and NOT an agreement for sale. Under this contract Sitni Sati d.o.o grants to you a non-exclusive license to use AfterBurn 4, which is software and documentation.
AfterBurn 4 itself as well as the copy of AfterBurn 4 or any other copy you are authorized to make under this contract remain the property of Sitni Sati d.o.o at all times.
2. Use of AfterBurn 4
(1) Sitni Sati d.o.o grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use AfterBurn 4 and its manual and other accompanying printed material and "online" or electronic documentation with equipment owned by you or under your control, according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement permits a single user to install and use AfterBurn 4 on only one computer at one location at any one time.
(2) If AfterBurn 4 is identified as a demonstration, evaluation, or NFR version, you may use it only for the purpose of commercial evaluation and demonstration. Such licenses are generated for a specific fixed time period. After a NFR license has been expired, all related documentation and data must be destroyed or sent back to Sitni Sati d.o.o or the reseller who handled the NFR version. You may not use it for commercial, professional, or for-profit purposes.
3. Multiple use and network operation
If this Software is a Network Version, you may use it only over an internal local area network environment with a Floating License Tool, and you may install and operate AfterBurn 4 on a single server computer in a single location which may be accessed by other computers, or on an individual computer, as a multiple-user installation with either:
(1) The maximum number of concurrent users being one (1), so that multiple individuals may access or use AfterBurn 4, but that only one person at a time may do so, or
(2) The maximum number of concurrent users being more than one (1), in which case you must purchase single seat licenses for each additional concurrent user.
The use of software or any device that reduces the number of computers/devices which access AfterBurn 4's licensing tool when used in a Server configuration may interfere or damage the licensing tool or prevent AfterBurn 4 from running properly. In no case will such a device "reduce" or prevent you from buying the number of single seat licenses required.
(1) You may not rent, lease, sublicense or lend AfterBurn 4 or documentation. You may, however, transfer all your rights to use AfterBurn 4 to another person or legal entity provided that you transfer this agreement, AfterBurn 4, including all copies, updates or prior versions. You must inform Sitni Sati d.o.o in writing about a license transfer and the new user has to sign and accept this license agreement.
(2) In case of such a transfer the license of the former user expires and all remaining data covered by this license must be deleted/destroyed
5. You May Not:
(1) Copy or use AfterBurn 4 or Documentation except as permitted by this Agreement.
(2) Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble AfterBurn 4 except to the extent permitted by law where this is indispensable to obtain the information necessary to achieve interoperability of an independently created program with AfterBurn 4 or with another program and such information is not readily available from Sitni Sati d.o.o or elsewhere.
(3) Install or use AfterBurn 4 on the Internet or over a wide area network, including, without limitation, use in connection with a Web based render farm or similar service.
(4) Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from AfterBurn 4 or documentation.
(5) Utilize any equipment, device, software, or other means designed to circumvent or remove any form of copy protection used by Sitni Sati d.o.o in connection with AfterBurn 4, or use AfterBurn 4 together with any authorization code, serial number, or other copy protection device not supplied by Sitni Sati d.o.o directly or through an authorized reseller.
6. Limited warranty
(1) SPECIAL EFFECTS AND RENDERING PLUG-INS ARE TOOLS INTENDED TO BE USED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS ONLY. Sitni Sati d.o.o WARRANTS THAT AfterBurn 4 WILL PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DOCUMENTATION. Sitni Sati d.o.o CAN NOT WARRANT THAT AfterBurn 4 WILL WORK TOGETHER WITH OTHER SOFTWARE AND PLUG-INS FROM OTHER 3RD PARTY DEVELOPERS, BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY OF SUCH INTERACTIONS BETWEEN DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEMS OR SOFTWARE PACKAGES. THE USER MAY HOWEVER IMMEDIATELY REPORT SUCH INCOMPATIBILITIES FOR FURTHER INSPECTION BY Sitni Sati d.o.o SUCH A REPORT HAS TO BE DONE IN WRITING.
7. Warranty Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Sitni Sati d.o.o DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Sitni Sati d.o.o, ITS SUPPLIERS, TURBO SQUID, INC., OR AUTODESK MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT, A DIVISION OF AUTODESK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF Sitni Sati d.o.o OR ITS SUPPLIERS, TURBO SQUID, INC., OR AUTODESK MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT, A DIVISION OF AUTODESK HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
All Licensing information, including license files, descriptions of code activation and written instructions of any kind created by Sitni Sati d.o.o are only intended for the licensed user of AfterBurn 4 and no one else. Such information may not be spread or distributed in any form to other users.
9. Registration Data
For the purpose of customer registration and control of proper use of the programs Sitni Sati d.o.o will store personal data of the users in accordance with the Croatian law on Personal Privacy and Data Protection. This data may only be used for the above-mentioned purposes and will not be accessible to third parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the further conditions of this Agreement will remain fully effective and the parties will be bound by obligations which approximate, as closely as possible, the effect of the provision found invalid or unenforceable, without being themselves invalid or unenforceable.
BY INSTALLING AND AUTHORIZING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRESENTED ABOVE.
3ds Max is a registered trademark of Autodesk Media & Entertainment, a division of Autodesk Inc.